Tuesday, October 21, 2008

my life still sucks

but i hate it less today.

it really does make you feel bad when almost none of your dreams have been realized. when you have a dead-end job. no love life and no prospects. and are anti-social (not by choice) to boot. i feel like life is picking on me half the time. and it doesn't help when your emotions tend to resemble a roller coaster. but at least that means i'll be up again soon.

i need to leave this town. i feel uncomfortable here, not in my element. trapped! i'm supposed to live near the ocean. but i'm stuck here for longer than i care to even think about.

and i miss my best friend Ken! when you're like me you don't make close friends easily. he's the best one i've ever had and you're supposed to be near your close friends. i miss you, Ken. :(

No comments: